1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euro IV Diesel in A4????

A4T Jul 1, 2004

1. A4T

A4T New Member

Does anybody know if/when Audi are planning on putting the new VAG 2.0L diesel in the A4? A colleague says he was told by a dealer that it should be very soon ie next few weeks. Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers.

2. The A4 is supposed to be getting a mid-life update later this year but I'm not sure if that is just cosmetic.

However they have just released a 1.9 115bhp TDI that is Euro IV compliant.

Dave

3. A4T

A4T New Member

Thanks Dave. Unfortunately I decided not to go for the diesel earlier this week and ordered an S-Line instead.

4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif help help , i just ordered a 1.9tdi quattro (130) a4 , i wish they did the new 2.0 tdi engine in the a4 now as its easier on the fair fair bedloons as its euro iv ....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif As a new audi owner to be !!!! , could some one please tell the possibilitys of the car if big big chip is whacked in ???? , sorry pilgrims im new to the awesome car ...