1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

etka users info needed please

jonnysmart Mar 4, 2014

1. jonnysmart

jonnysmart New Member

can any of you loverly etka users out there tell me which steering control module i need for my b6 a4 cab 2004 with dis and cruise to support mfsw
    chiz

2. stu_m

stu_m Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

There are 3 types of steering column control modules, only 2 of them support cruise control.
    Lowline
    Supported Steering Wheels: Standard Steering Wheel (4-Spoke)
    Supported Features: Trip Computer (does NOT support Cruise Control!)
    Part Numbers: 8E0-953-549-F 8E0-953-549-S

Midline
    Supported Steering Wheels: Standard Steering Wheel (4-Spoke), Sport Steering Wheel (3-Spoke), Multi-Function Steering Wheel
    Supported Features: Trip Computer, Cruise Control
    Part Numbers: 8E0-953-549-L, 8E0-953-549-N

Highline
    Supported Steering Wheels: Standard Steering Wheel (4-Spoke), Sport Steering Wheel (3-Spoke), Multi-Function Steering Wheel
    Supported Features: Trip Computer, Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Heating
    Part Numbers: 8E0-953-549-M, 8E0-953-549-P, 8E0-953-549-Q, 8E0-953-549-R

3. jonnysmart

jonnysmart New Member

ok i have the Q revision controller with 3 spoke multi function wheel but scroll wheel doesnt work any ideas?? there are 4 controllers for the highline option is any one of those suitable or does it have to be a specific one??

4. Mike.M

Mike.M Well-Known Member

Did not think the B6 had a 3 spoke multi function steering and that these were the B7's.......might be a cross over year car with oddities if it was a 54 plate or some one simply put a B7 multi function steering wheel in the B6 for looks and the functions dont work

5. kite

kite Member VCDS Map User

Mikes right there is no 3 spoke MFSW for the B6.
    B6 also has single stage airbag, B7 3 spoke MFSW has duel stage airbag.

6. Euans2

Euans2 Active Member Audi S2 quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Bit of a hijack, sorry op, but is it possible to get a loom to convert the single stage to duel stage of a B7 airbag?

7. SmoothAssault

SmoothAssault Will design for mods

I read somewhere on another forum that a US company was selling kits, but haven't been able to find it again :(

8. kite

kite Member VCDS Map User

Continue Reading ....

Bit of a hijack, sorry op, but is it possible to get a loom to convert the single stage to duel stage of a B7 airbag?

Not that I know of....

9. jonnysmart

jonnysmart New Member

The 3 spoke I have I retro fitted as per the diy section on here but still can't get the scroll button to work on the left hand side just wondered if there is a problem with the parts I have sourced

10. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

What is that left hand scroll wheel supposed to do?

11. jonnysmart

jonnysmart New Member

I was under the impression it was for changing tracks radio stations ect

12. quattrojames

Is that even an option to do that on a B6 MFSW?

13. jonnysmart

jonnysmart New Member

I'm not sure I was hoping it is although that said the buttons light up and the volume works

14. quattrojames

Hopefully someone with a B6 MFSW will be able to confirm what radio functions the wheel supports.