Ess Three

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Is this a pic of you out on the track Glen? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

1525miniporsche.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
Ha ha ha haaaa, that's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif funny!!!!

I want one of those porsches!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Jojo - did you Photoshop that pic yourself?

[ QUOTE ]
Jojo - did you Photoshop that pic yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not my work I'm afraid - I can only take credit for posting it up.
yes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is this a pic of you out on the track Glen? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

1525miniporsche.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong car, wrong side of car, wrong centre caps..... You think Glen would fit in THAT ... That's a narrow body GT3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif :yes!:

that is hilarius..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Yeah i think after the rapturous laughter he will want to kick everyones asses around the track too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[ QUOTE ]

1525miniporsche.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

It is...
The vehicle in question is a very special factory order 996GT3 RSR.
Notice the GT3 RS front bumper...
And the spacially shortened chassis for optimal response on the track...

It's a beast... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wrong car, wrong side of car, wrong centre caps.....

[/ QUOTE ]

True...

[ QUOTE ]

You think Glen would fit in THAT ... That's a narrow body GT3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you trying to say?
Are you, in some way, poking fun at my non racing-snake like shape?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

This is hilarious Ess Three...

Caution!
This post may contain hints of sarcasm and curt or caustic replies that may offend the more sensitive members of the forum.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wrong centre caps.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Anorak alert /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you'd think so wouldn't you....

However, when you have had to console the man himself as he blubbers into his beer as 3 of them fell off with less that 400miles on the clock you'll understand my position...

Especially as they are "hand painted" and a "cost option"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I assumed you knew about them through the, "added" options list.
But to lose 3 of them, ouch. They're not cheap either are they.

[/ QUOTE ]

****** things...
I've had to replace 3 of them so far...and only 1000 miles covered!

It appears that Stuttgart horses are particularly strong when powering brakes, but less suitable when it comes to making glue!

Since the robbing gits charge over £100 for crested centres...I'm somewhat unhappy about things...

Fortunately, a simple visit to the OPC secures a replacememt FOC and a trained Tech who kindly fits them.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I assumed you knew about them through the, "added" options list.
But to lose 3 of them, ouch. They're not cheap either are they.

[/ QUOTE ]

****** things...
I've had to replace 3 of them so far...and only 1000 miles covered!

It appears that Stuttgart horses are particularly strong when powering brakes, but less suitable when it comes to making glue!

Since the robbing gits charge over £100 for crested centres...I'm somewhat unhappy about things...

Fortunately, a simple visit to the OPC secures a replacememt FOC and a trained Tech who kindly fits them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get the standard 4S centres too? One of my crested centres doesn't fit right. When its located to the wheel there is something fouling the centre and the pointed bit of the shield is being forced up slightly, away from the centre cap with the crests being so rigid. It hasn't popped off before but i can see how it easily happens! You's expect more really, wouldn't you!

LMFAO @ Glens sig /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

glen i feel your pain...my hub caps would fall off my clio all the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif