1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESP

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by JohnBoy, Mar 25, 2004.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Member

I assume when the ESP comes on, the warning light on the dash lights up? If so, just how hard have you got to chuck an A4 around before the ESP kicks in? Ive had my A4 a couple of months and have been gradually pushing it harder and harder into corners... nothing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jamesa

jamesa Member

yeah, ones preferably with no curbs if you ain't tried it before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-- james

4. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Member

Right guys... I think some serious fun is in order this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. sash

sash Member

I've got the old b5 chassis and whenever im coming off a roundabout when the roads wet the esp light starts to flash, especially when you put the power down early. Trying to control the car while the esp is active can be a little scary (especially round corners).

6. SteveGi

SteveGi New Member

Pretty easy to get the light on, even coming out of tight bends. Only problem is, after a while you will realise the ESP is impeding your best progress, so you will want to turn it off! then you go out on a greasy road and wish you had'nt!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I live in the fenswhere you can see other vehicle lights for miles in the dark, so you can really have some fun on the b roads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif