ESP Warning...

ElliottB

Audi A3
Reaction score
Hi all. 2nd day of owning my new a3 so new to this. On the drive home yesterday 'ESP warning..see manual' flashed up then two lights...as pictured. Rang the owner (garage) he said it should be okay will go off...it went off but tonight has come on again then eventually went off.

Can anyone give me a insight maybe as to what it can be. Got my mate plugging it into diagnostics monday just wanting a heads up though...

9fc40077.jpg

3646225b.jpg

7abd921e.jpg

Thankyou All.

if you want to pop to worksop i will plug it in for you,otherwise there is a meet tomorrow at xscape and i can plug it in there,or you could just hang on till monday,if it drives ok and you still have steering and brakes i personally would keep on driving

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the offer...i do still have brakes and steering is all good

Thanks very much for the offer...i do still have brakes and steering is all good

i would not worry then and hang on till monday,sounds like a sensor that the ABS/ESP and power steering rely on, i assume it will have just gone to default and thrown a light up to show there is an issue to sort