esp problem/(haldex (?))

Audimaatti

Reaction score
Hi from Finland guys. I've searched all of internet for an answer and haven't found one so it's time to turn to you.

So basically i had a broken steering rack on my s3 and i got it changed. After the new rack I noticed my steering wheel was a bit off, but i straightened it and didn't notice the tires to be aligned wrong. After a time I noticed that on small turns such as roundabouts my esp would turn on and start jerking the car power going on and off. I've had some troubles with the haldex before, so i took the haldex fuse off and the problem went away. haven't had time to lift my car to see if the awd works. Have any of you had similiar problems or knowledge to fix them?

-Juuso

Might as simple as a steering angle calibration via vag-com/similar software tool

Might as simple as a steering angle calibration via vag-com/similar software tool
thank you. i need to get that done.

so i tried the awd by lifting the car and it seemed to work, but shouldn't rear wheels disengage when you apply handbrake even the slightest? mine didn't until the the brake was fully on. I guess thats a different story and probably would be due to faulty switch or something.