1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Esp and all electrics

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by boardy1987, Oct 25, 2013.

1. boardy1987

boardy1987 Member

[Oct 25, 2013]
    Today I was driving the car as normal and the esp light came on. I tried to use the indicators and the green arrow just stayed on but they wouldnt work. My climate control was flashing going on and off and windows wouldnt work. I turned the car off then it was ok. But I was driving along and it happened again. Now the central locking wont work the light work on the car but nothing comes on the dash now. Any suggestions would be a great help. Would this be big money to fix??
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. Ian2012

Ian2012 Active Member

[Oct 25, 2013]
    Get it scanned would be my first thing to do
  4. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro! VCDS Map User

[Oct 26, 2013]
    Check for water ingress. I'm having a few issues at the moment. Thought I had sourced the water leak into the drivers footwell but maybe not.

ESP, Brake light issues I still have. But not sure about indicators as the PO had some work done due to the water ingress and some electrics were repaired.

VCDS brings up lots of varying faults yet everything works...inc the ABS which i found out on a single track road when a Chav was going too fast!