1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Err...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AlexStanley, Feb 4, 2003.

1. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

[Feb 4, 2003]
    .. this isn't really relvant to the "General Chat" forum, but I can't find a support-type forum to post this in (maybe I should suggest it?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) so here goes...

- Does anyone receive email notifications from as.net?

Cos I don't - I've checked my settings, and I've even checked all my procmail rules (don't ask!) to check they're not being binned, and everything seems fine.

Short of checking my incoming mail logs, I was wondering if this is a common problem or not?

Cheers

Alex.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 24, 2014]

3. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

[Feb 4, 2003]
    Hm - I might have just found an option that wasn't selected actually /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Still think there should be a support board though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Alex.
  4. MickHumphrey

MickHumphrey Member

[Feb 5, 2003]
    I think what Alex means is....If you get a PM on this board he doesn't get notified via EMail.

I hope that's what he means anyway as whenever I have a PM then I am not informed via EMail even though the option is checked in "my home".

Any thoughts Admin?
  5. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

[Feb 5, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Chelsea Mick said:
    I think what Alex means is....If you get a PM on this board he doesn't get notified via EMail.

I hope that's what he means anyway as whenever I have a PM then I am not informed via EMail even though the option is checked in "my home".

Any thoughts Admin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo! That's the one... On other BBSes you get notified when people reply to a post you have made, and I don't get those either.

In fact, thinking about it I submitted a 'password request' thingy, and I never got that either...

Cheers

Alex.
  6. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

[Feb 5, 2003]
    Thanks guys - suspected for a while we have a problem with the mail forwarder, will put it on the list of things to do !!!!