1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

erm.. hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by fourcircle, Aug 22, 2008.

1. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

[Aug 22, 2008]
    couldn't think of a more interesting title i'm afraid.
    I've been a member on audifans and s2forum for quite a while, been through Audi-Sport a couple of times but not registered until now. I have serious coupe addiction. I gave up my s2 after a year reshelling it (bought a rear ended one and a shell in a moment of over enthusiasm) so I could buy a sensible family car - the A6. So now i'm in search of ways to make the 1.8T growl and move a bit better. Any pointers appreciated.

I'll also be considering new and interesting things to do with the old H plate 20v coupe that's been sitting on my driveway for a while. The V6 should be gone very soon so I can get to sork with the other 2.

cheers
    nj
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

[Aug 22, 2008]
    Welcome to the site...you will probably get a few indeas from here for what you can do to the a6
    :thumbsup:
  4. Purple Princess

Purple Princess Moderator Staff Member Moderator

5. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

[Aug 22, 2008]
    thanks lads. just having a browse through http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=52566&highlight=1.8t mods and wondering what I should do pre remapping. And also what kind of look the missus will give me when she jumps in one morning and takes off faster than normal? I thought she'd be freaked by the s2 but she had a mad tendency to floor it and laugh like a mad woman.
  6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Sep 4, 2008]
    Hello and welcome 4circle.
  7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Sep 5, 2008]
    Welcome to the site mate....get some pics up of your cars...will be good to see them :)