Entering my last week with the a3 :(

PH1L

Gievf Buckets
Reaction score
as its entering my last week with the a3 i thought i would take some last shots to save, ahh the memories, the cars still for sale pm for info!

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

Shame to see it go huh? Just wait till the new beast is ready, you will be having to much fun to shed a tear :)

it will be an a way i had so many plans unfinished but it just means ill have to make do with the s3 :laugh:

Sad times Phil. Glad I met the 3 at the northern meet. Can't wait for S3. I know how much effort has gone in to it, you deserve the step up. Far too excited mate, good effort!

What year is your RNS? Are you swapping it over to the S3? I still need this mod, so I'll easily take it off your hands if it's going?

that aint an rns mate, i am considering a new rns though if i get one ill drop you a line and ill come over and do the install for you, the labours fee as id get the bucket seat fix for an hour or so :)

just make sure and not leave me alone with them :laugh: are you after a chrome buttoned rns or just a plain or is it a case of youll take what you can get, as ill be scouring breakers and theres a high chance ill be able to get my mittens on one for a decent price for you

Ah! Phil, time to move on eh!!! Sad times for what the length of the road in the S3 lol

Seriously though, always sad to see them go but not a bad change to go to!

Loved the colour of the A3

tut tut you could have washed the interior mats lol!!!!

You deserve the s3 all that work! good on ya!

haha i had washed them, just had been golfing! (safe to say im an excellent golfer if i ended in mud :unsure:)

the worst thing of the change will be putting up not having my mp3 player for a while and obviously i will miss the 550+ miles per tank

Chrome button RNSE to match the interior and age of car Phil. I keep a sharp eye on thief-bay, but can never part with the muchos £££ for one. I will one day unless you can work some magic down the breakers!

ill keep an eye out mate end of next week is when im gonna be raking if you pm your mobile ill drop a call to you with a price if i find one, hopefully i find a few wee treats for myself too :happy:

Dude wil you sell your rear lights and i can give you mine to replace them?

haha it will be great fun, cant help but think of the time and money spent on the a3 too though seems sad that i never finshed it the way i wanted to, there was still a few mods left on the list, nevermind though

phil will you consider offers on your tail lights?

agin theyre going on my s3 so sorr im afraid not however if i see a set at breakers in my travels i will pass on the deal to forum members

i wouldnt worry too much mate, you'll forget about her very quickly... especially with an uprade like yours... :beerchug: