1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

England

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jdp1962, Jun 25, 2006.

1. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

To be honest i thought we would lose to Tobago so no suprise when we did go out.

Im still watching it though, and hopefully we will see a decent final

2. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

Well Neil, I hope you watched the Germany v Italy game last night. If not, you missed the best game of the world cup so far. Both teams played some fantastic football. Germany should be even more gutted than England. Germany have played some great football, and they're out. England didn't even manage 5 minutes of class football, so, compared to Germany, England have no complaints really.

3. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

I'll agree with the above post and yes im English, it's a completly different ball game now, and there's no way our lot could have run there socks off like they did last night we would have sat back and waited for the penalties knowing full well we are s--t at them

4. missviper

missviper Member

Wow what a game last night the best for a long time and the ref was fantastico.

England are not in the same League.

The two teams both deserved to win, hope the final is as good.

I love both the teams as they are my favourites and i was supporting both LOL.
    But Del Piero my all time favourite player scored it was fantastic and i do hope Italy win the world cup i will be supporting them.
    Can't wait.

5. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

Oh dear the cheating divers are out, adios Portugal