1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

England v Hungary

voorhees Aug 7, 2010

1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Who in their right mind will watch it or worse go to it ?

2. lincoln_dj

lincoln_dj Active Member VCDS Map User

got a more interesting game to go to the night before at elland road.... :ninja:

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Im going to watch it, aint had a good laugh in ages!!

4. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

wrap up warm for elland road

5. joshaudi

joshaudi New Member

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

6. unkle

unkle Beer God

I'd watch it but I'll be at work, I'm English and I'll support them in the good times and the bad....

7. Ads

Ads License to drive

....yeah but they're sooooooooooooooo boring. I always hope that they'll win, it's just that most of the time I wait for someone else to tell me if they have.

8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Stevie G said he reckons they will be booed

won't be watching them as Billy Smarts in town

9. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

there just be a good booing, but then get behind them and hope they do ok