1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Engine Worshop MAnual

Daved-and-Confused Jan 14, 2013

1. Daved-and-Confused

Daved-and-Confused New Member

Hi,

Looking for advice - anyone recommend a good manual, I need to strip a BRD engine down.
    Also looking for recommendations on timing locking tools and where I can source them.
    This is for a one off job not for multiple usage.
    Thanks in advance, Dave.

2. pburv

pburv Well-Known Member Team Glacier Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro saloon DSG

Hi Dave. I,m no expert but you could buy a copy of Elsa workshop manual on Ebay.It,s on a cd rom and covers everything to do with vag cars.It even gives a list of the correct tools to use.....Hope this helps you out:idea:

3. pburv

Sorry Dave. It,s called Elsawin workshop manual and I have just looked it up on Ebay it costs 5.99 plus free del. A bargain if you ask me:o.k:

4. Daved-and-Confused

Daved-and-Confused New Member

Hi, cheers thanks for that - I'll have a look at that sounds just what I need.

5. pburv

No Probs mate. Good Luck...

6. AudiB7Jay

AudiB7Jay Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Sepang Audi S1 Audi A4 saloon S-line owners group Team Aruba Blue TDi Manual

I'd try the old fashion hains manual?