1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Engine Splash Guard - Where to Buy??

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by doogleman, Jun 25, 2008.

1. doogleman

doogleman Member

[Jun 25, 2008]
    Hi Guys,
    I am having real problems with my B6 A4 not having an engine splash guard. It was not on the car when I bought it and I never thought much of it.
    When it is wet though and you drive through any kind of puddle it wets the fan belt, the battery light comes on and you lose power brakes and power steering!!! Really dangerous when you are driving on windy irish roads as you never are expecting it and especially my wife finds it really hard to stear as it has 18' rims. I need to get one of these asap as it is actually a frightening danger when it happens.
    I have called breakers yards and they all say they dont have them as they are usually damaged by the original crash of a car or by the staff removing parts.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated..... BTW, its been a while since I was here.....Good to be back!!! :rock:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. jase0851

jase0851 Member

[Jun 25, 2008]
    have you tried vagparts or if they are to expensive try ebay.de