1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Engine Info

dave_o Apr 17, 2004

  1. dave_o

    dave_o New Member

    Does any one have any idea what the metal pipe is for that runs along the bottom of the rad at the front of the car. It has 2 big hoses attached either end 1 goes to what looks like a heater matrix - it looks like it has something to do with the turbo?
  2. mastertech

    mastertech Member

    yes its part of the air intake system.the warm,pressurised air from the turbo charger passes through it to the intercooler(heater matrix looking thing)

Share This Page