Engine covers

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone give me the part numbers for the cover that sits towards the left rear, by the a/c pipes and also the rs4 b7 one that is near the washerbottle, i have all the others allready i know they need to be modded but just want to tidy things up.
Thanks,
Matt

the washer one is 8e0103927D01C not sure about the othere one though

Hi Matt

According to THIS thread the part number for the one to cover the a/c pipes is 8E0 103 928 B - like this:

engine1.jpg

The nearside cover is 8E0 103 927 D 01C - you can read about me fitting mine HERE

Mirrors014.jpg

Hi Matt

According to THIS thread the part number for the one to cover the a/c pipes is 8E0 103 928 B - like this:

engine1.jpg

The nearside cover is 8E0 103 927 D 01C - you can read about me fitting mine HERE

Mirrors014.jpg

James, that is the post i was looking for, how do you manage to find everything??, i do a search and find sod all ! thanks for that much appreciated.:icon_thumright:

hahaha thats just as your busy replying to some ones thread alowing me just enough time to get in there lol or should it be mwwwhahahaha

Last edited:
james, how come your washer bottle cover is different to mine ? i like yours more. it covers more.

James, that is the post i was looking for, how do you manage to find everything??, i do a search and find sod all ! thanks for that much appreciated.:icon_thumright:

Years of practice :icon_thumright: (I subscribe to the interesting threads.....)

james, how come your washer bottle cover is different to mine ? i like yours more. it covers more.

One is an S4 and one an RS4 one I think - but I cant remember which way around.....

hahaha thats just as your busy replying to some ones thread alowing me just eoungh time to get in there lol or should it be mwwwhahahaha

It was only half an answer though in fairness :p

hey now no need to point that out lol so i have a good one for you jame can you find out what one you have as im going to get one and wnat your one
as stated above looks nicer.

mines deffo the RS4 one simon so james will be the S4, it is better isnt it, i will have to DOWNGRADE lmfao

just orderd both from tps £29.48 for both

mines deffo the RS4 one simon so james will be the S4, it is better isnt it, i will have to DOWNGRADE lmfao

I am finding it so difficult to read your posts at the moment dude! I know the text is there, but struggling to keep my eyes off your avatar! :)