Enduroseal

666markyboy

Reaction score
Anybody used it ??? i got a bottle thrown in when i bought some new sponges for my rotary but no instrutions on it's use other than there's enough in the bottle to do a car twice , it contains PTFE and last 5 years which i doubt very much .... smells nice though.... a bit like marzipan or amaretto :)

I've heard about it but not used it so i don't really have any useful advice... you could possibly try it out and see what you think? or buy a similar car panel to yours at a scrapyard and test it on that? where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

It came as part of a bundle when i bought some new sponges for my rotary .... i've used it this last weekend but as a sealant i never know what order to do it in ..... if your doing Poorboys wheel sealant they tell you to wax first then apply the sealant last so this weekend i cut the car with t-cut (it's about the only stuff i know can actually remove scratches from Audi clearcoat ) then i did 2 coats of Colinite wax and then finished off with this Enduroseal gota say i'm very happy with the results considering the state of the car but only time will tell in my experience