1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

enabling sport mode

205man Dec 13, 2007

1. 205man

205man Active Member

ive read that its possible to enable a sport mode if you have a tiptronic gearbox, by using vagcom.

which would give better gear changes etc

has any one tried it / done it and what difference did you find, have heard it is alot better when done

and even if i dont do this i need to plug vagcom in as i need to reset my seatbelt light, but im unsure as to which lead i should be getting. there are several one on ebay for sale

its for a 1999 facelift 2.8 quattro sport,...................go on siena i know you will know which one i need

alan

2. 205man

205man Active Member

anyone? even if you dont know about the sport mode, how about which cable

oh and if it helps i have full unlocked version of vagcom, if that makes a difference to which cable

3. macattax

macattax Member

What version vagcom do you have?
    Search the forum in regards to cable there is a prefered seller on here from usa but cant remember name but easy to find on forum search.
    Never heard of a sportmode however and have not see it anywhere on vagcom. I think you may be confusing this with something else tbh.

4. 205man

205man Active Member

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Alpha-did is the seller you are thinking of