Enabling Features..

I

imported_timcoupe

I should be getting my A3 shortly, and I've heard that whilst at the dealers, they can enable 'automatic door locking over 15MPH'...is this true? also, what other features can they enable/disable as the Brochure doesn't mention a thing..

Thanks.

Tim.

Yes you can enable this feature. You can also enable the alarm beep on activation.

These are quick 2 minute jobs and can be performed by anyone with vagcom (or the dealers equipment of course!)

Hope this helps
Rich.

..Cheers Rich,

Do you know what other features can be enabled though?

Tim.

I know the most popular ones are the ones that we have already mentioned.

There are other things you can do with the vagcom tool but not like the features above...

Do a search in the vagcom section as I'm sure this has been asked before...

Cheers
Rich.

Pimp, If you're free on this coming saturday, why not make a trip to the rolling road session at AmD, as I'm sure there will be someone with a vag-com handy to access your auto-locking feature. Also gives some of us a chance to meet the Pimp Meister.

Another useful feature that I had done was central locking; 1 click opens drivers door only, two clicks open both doors and unlock boot. This is more useful on my A4 since it stops people potentially jumping in the back or swiping something off the passenger seat and or boot.

lol. Nah im all taken this weekend, got to see the girlfriend. But where is AMD just out of interest?

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
lol. Nah im all taken this weekend, got to see the girlfriend. But where is AMD just out of interest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bicester in Oxfordshire, bring the GF along too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Also, you could get a diagnostic of your car whilst you're there, see if the MAF is knackered or not... just a thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll see what she says, for some reason tho i don't think she'll agree to watching being rolled all day, but ill try my best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
I'll see what she says, for some reason tho i don't think she'll agree to watching being rolled all day, but ill try my best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are aloud to leave at any time dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, but will probably cost you a tank of fuel there and back lol, 200 miles is seriously crap Pimp, so better to get it checked out.

yea tell me bout it. I don't really think theres anything wrong, but seriously i don't think im gonna b able to make it on saturday, its quite far as well. Where else can i go to get a check? near leicestershire