1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Employment Law

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Rev-head, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

What a pile of pish that is.... see sacking anybody these days takes so long ...you just about give up ....and human resoures are so touchy feely when it comes to this ....somebody never has a problem they have a training issue ....******** they are *****!!!...........References as well now that bugs me they have to send out a generic letter for all employies that have worked here **** or not ...now thats not on !!!

Feel better now
  2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

So who do you want to sack Rev?
  3. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Done it ..just took ages
  4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

a mate of mine was a head chef at a top notch hotel one day he walked in and was told to go home pending a inquiry,subsequent he was sacked for bullshit reasons and plenty of them for example not making sure all his staff washed their hands! He got wind that his gaffer had met the ex head chef at a function and that chap had put in his notice.my mate now works after two months out of work and his old place did re employ the old chef
    sacking in my mates old place wasn't that hard
  5. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Matters were you work and how there contarcts are made ..with the company i work for the is allot of different job roles on site and world wide and they have a basic format for which is a good thing to stop something like what happened to your mate not happening here but for people who are wise to this ie the Friday/ monday off sick people they will just play the system until they slip up ....
    To many people work just for the money not the job satisfaction and this is the main problem