Emission control system, any advice, help?

Audi27

Reaction score
Hi

No problems with the car I purchased in October but driving home today the emission control system light has lite up. The car is under warranty with Arnold Clark which reassures me a bit but what exactly could be the problem?

Would you recommend calling Audi and a few VW/Audi specialized garages to ask what the problem could be or will the car need to be plugged in as it could be a number of issues?

Ruined my Sunday afternoon this!! :sos:

Any advice help would be great guys

Have a look over on the VCDS map for someone local to you that would be able to scan your car for you and point you in the right direction of the fault.

Hi

No problems with the car I purchased in October but driving home today the emission control system light has lite up. The car is under warranty with Arnold Clark which reassures me a bit but what exactly could be the problem?

Would you recommend calling Audi and a few VW/Audi specialized garages to ask what the problem could be or will the car need to be plugged in as it could be a number of issues?

Ruined my Sunday afternoon this!! :sos:

Any advice help would be great guys

Try the vcds map for a scan local to you. Just click the blue balloon in your area, box pops up with the members details, send them a pm. :) x

VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum

1. Model is 2009 1.4 TFSI s-line and didn't expect after 3 months of ownership! Having looked around it seems that it could be a number of problems from little to big, which is a bit more reassuring (touch wood). Ill have to get it booked in tomorrow, I just hope Arnold Clark have the correct equipment and knowledge on Audi's.

Have a look over on the VCDS map for someone local to you that would be able to scan your car for you and point you in the right direction of the fault.

cheers for the advice, have found two people in my area with the equiment

Pop upto N8 in Salford & dont panic until its been scanned, maybe something simple.