1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emission control lights on

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by Kezie, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Kezie

Kezie New Member

Hi,

Just got my Audi tt 2.0, 57 plate, back form a local garage, after a full service, noticed that the emission warning lights are on, could this be an indication of a serious problem, pls help seriously worried.
  2. DJ-S3

DJ-S3 Member

Does it come on and stay on? Or does it flash? On my S3 it came on and stayed on wihout it flashing. I looked in the booklet and it says stop immediately and take it to a garage to be looked at. I then thought about it and came to the conclusion that the worst thing that could of happened could be the cat is broken. Best solution o2 sensor is playing up. Non of which would hurt your car i do believe. But i'm no mechanic!! Mine went off after it cooled down and has never come back on.
  3. Kezie

Kezie New Member

Hi DJ,

My light stay on, read the book, says I should get it checked by a qualified garage, hopefully should have it booked in tomorrow.
    Thanks for the response.
  4. DJ-S3

DJ-S3 Member

Find out what it was? Wouldn't mind finding out myself.
  5. EK

EK New Member

Go back to the garage and ask them to check it, they could have done something or even filled it with too much oil