I need help URGENTLY. Just noticed I have a large drop of what I suspect is battery acid. I cannot think of any other substance that can cause corrosion like this. What should I do? Do I have to neautralise the acid or what? I don't know if this was malice or not but it looks VERY strange as there is only one small drop with a circumferance of 2cms. I am trying to think of any possible explanations. The car was parked in the open air this morning. Will a bonnet respary fix this? This car is my pride and joy and I am heartbroken. PLEASE ADVISE GUYS ASAP.