Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
Warranty period:
All LED products get 1 Year
All Halogen products get 3 months
Warranty will start 2 days after purchase, overseas buyers +10days.

To claim on the warranty you will need to get in touch with us and we can do a claim, a warranty claim will require YOU to return the faulty item 1st with your full return details on a bit of paper so I can send a new part out once tested, the new part will only receive warranty from the original date of purchase and will not get a further full period. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure the item arrives, I cannot be held accountable if the item is lost in the post. If any additional postage is incurred I will contact you for the payment so please make sure the correct postage is paid as not doing so can add a few days for us getting the item as Royal Mail will take time to do the admin.

All items EM Tuning sells are sourced and tested thoroughly and if we are not happy with the quality or think it may cause damage to a customer’s vehicle it will not be sold onto you. You are modifying your car at your own risk, we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to your car, if a case arises and we feel that it's a direct result of an item we have sold you then we will work with you to come to a resolution to resolve the matter.

Payments:
Cash on collection
BACS – on request
Paypal Goods – sales@emtuning.co.uk – for good. Payment shoud have valid postal address which you select.

Refunds:
If wanting a refund after receiving the item it is to be returned within 7 days. The item is to be unused and in its original packaging. Buyer to cover the postage if wanting a refund, if the item is faulty and you want a refund EM Tuning will cover the return postage cost.

Exchanges:
If you ordered the incorrect item you will be responsible for covering the postage cost for the incorrect item and also the replacement. Options will be given on return postage prices. If EM tuning incorrectly send you the wrong item we will cover postage both ways.

Our returns Address is:
EM Tuning
2 Melton Road
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 1PU

Last edited: