ELSAWIN

garyburton29

Reaction score
Is this normal.....

Received the Elsawin VW & Audi etc discs this morning. Intructions say before installing onto the computer make sure you turn off ANTIVIRUS, FIRWALL SPYWARE ETC......Is this normal....Has anybody else got Elsawin on their computer???

Cheers
Gary

Is this normal.....

Received the Elsawin VW & Audi etc discs this morning. Intructions say before installing onto the computer make sure you turn off ANTIVIRUS, FIRWALL SPYWARE ETC......Is this normal....Has anybody else got Elsawin on their computer???

Cheers
Gary

A lot of software says that because the antivirus etc can interfere with some installation routines. I have ElsaWin on my pc and I never turned them off when I installed and everything was OK. They only mean you to trun off the antivirus etc during the actual installation process not as a perminant thing anyway.

Last edited:
Just Installed Mine two weeks since no problems all working ok with AVG and Addware

But this is the second one

The first was from some dogy e-bay seller

cheers guys...I'm halfway through installing mine on my laptop...so far no problems..I bought mine from ebay...Hope it's not the same dodgy guy

cheers guys...I'm halfway through installing mine on my laptop...so far no problems..I bought mine from ebay...Hope it's not the same dodgy guy

All mine have come from eBay sellers and I've never had any problems.

What's the latest version if you don't mind me asking?

I've got the 3.7 version,

I've managed to install Elsawin...but now when I'm trying to copy the Audi data files it keeps saying go to control panel to install and configure system components...Been in control panel and can't find that anywhere...now I'm stuck

The VW and Skoda data discs loaded ok but keep getting that msg when I try and load the Audi data discs...How annoying....the only one I want to work and it doesn't

I had no luck with the disc's but you can download the thing anyway which is what i did in the end.

I had no luck with the disc's but you can download the thing anyway which is what i did in the end.

Oh....I wish I knew this before I installed elsawin etc:faint:..Is that just from searching on the net and finding the best download for the Audi data???