Elsawin request

GConn

Reaction score
Can anyone with access to Elsawin please tell me how much time elsawin indicates for the following tasks at approved workshops?

-change of brake pads
-change of brake discs (simoultaneous with pads)
-Oil change and oil filter change.

I got charged too much for labour cost at my dealership and I think it was just because I took the needed parts with me.

Thank you in advance

we would charge 1 hrs labour to do front pads on there own, 1.5 hrs discs & pads and 0.5 hrs to change oil & filter.

Dont know what Audi would put down for time though.

Can anyone with access to Elsawin please tell me how much time elsawin indicates for the following tasks at approved workshops?

-change of brake pads
-change of brake discs (simoultaneous with pads)
-Oil change and oil filter change.

I got charged too much for labour cost at my dealership and I think it was just because I took the needed parts with me.

Thank you in advance

I have just had a look at Elsawin and as far as I can see it does not give any times for the various operations.

But I do have a copy of an A3 Maintenance Worksheet which I downloaded from the Fleet part of Audi UK some time ago. I don't think it's still on there. This sheet does gives a number of times for various operations.

If you like to send me a PM with your email address I will happily send you a copy.

Last edited:
Thanks h5djr.

I thought it was elsawin that included the recommended times. Local dealership charged 70 minutes for pads change. 70 mins for discs, 100 mins for oil change...

It's not 70 mins and a 100 mins, we work on a 100 minute clock. 100=1hr .25=quarter of an hour .50 is half and .75 is three quarters, catch my drift? You got charged 1.4 hrs for the pads and discs and 1 hr for the oil change.

Dave is right, no TU's in elsawin as I was looking while back aswell.

Thanks for the info. It seems that I wasn't overcharged then.

Still, 50 euros for an oil sevice and 70 euros to change pads and discs seem like a lot to me. Maybe I’m cheap or just getting old. :unsure: