1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elooooooooooooo

rub a dub Sep 23, 2007

1. rub a dub

rub a dub Member

Hi there people, just thought I'd join here as im seriously thinking about getting an audi S3...

My name is Ben, Im 19, and I currently drive a mk3 golf vr6, and a mk2 golf gti (whick are both for sale)
    I was looking at a mk4 golf gti 20v turbo for ages, but noticed the S3, and really want one now!

Im on a lot of vag forums, such as Edition38, dubforce, rubbadubz, clubpolo etc so may know a few of you from there....

Ben

2. Jampublic

Jampublic Taking it easy..

Hi & Welcome Ben,

Well lots of people will tell you to keep you VW's and not get an S3! ;)
    But you know you want too!

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Hey Ben
    VR6...... thats a beauty keep it,I had one and wish I still had it mind you an
    S3 is quite good

4. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

S3 at 19. Insurance company won't like that lol.

5. voorhees

I have two decades on him and they hit me for 600

6. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Ouch :faint:

7. rub a dub

rub a dub Member

Cheers for the welcome guys :)

Ye, im guna check the insurance tomorrow, but im used to it with the vr!!
    Saying that, Im only paying £900 on it this year, thats with 2 years driving experience, and 1 years ncb!!

Im not too bothered about paying a bit, but if it is going to be excessive, I'll have to stick with the mk4 golf 20vt I suppose!

8. rub a dub

rub a dub Member

ye the vr6 is a beaut, had quite a lot done, and is quite nippy now! Expecting it to be pushing 215-220 bhp, and its a very clean car!
    I just want something newer, and with all mod cons really which the s3 seems to pack in quite well!!

9. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

You'll miss the roar

10. rub a dub

rub a dub Member

I know :lmfao: Im dreading it!!

11. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Hi Ben, welcome to ASN.

12. angryant

angryant Member VCDS Map User

Welcome to the site Ben !

13. Markey

Markey Active Member

Welcome to the forum sounds like you have a nice couple of cars there share some pics :)

14. voorhees

you will be disappointed with the sound but when you boot it the torque steer isn't there so no papping your pants and the accelaration tis good

15. danny4040

danny4040 New Member

Hey Im new but what a good forum, seems like some of you really know what your talking about. Wish I could post the pics I have but Im computer illiterate. Just bought an 04 A4 ultra sport then blew the engine after two days. Audi is replacing it now. Once again great forum.

16. danny4040

danny4040 New Member

Im new here but great forun, some of you are very knowledgeable. Wish I could post some pics but I cant get past when it asks for my url????? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just bought an 04 A4 ultra sport and blew the engine, kind of on purpose you could say. Once again great site.

17. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello and welcome. :greyrs4: :redrs4: