Ello :)

All good down South, you had it bad up there? I see you're coming to Castle Coombe :)

Awww now way, it's not been to bad down here tbf... I am indeed, it will be my first show with you guys so please be nice haha.... are you going?

Yeah I'm going, Its not very far from me, along way for you though flower...

Morning :)

Just had an almighty downpour in Birmingham for about 15 minutes, now its just steady, then about 10 minutes later, I get a heavy rain warning......a bit late hey!!!

Haha better late then never though, and you haven't floated aways yet so it's all good :) though I would hold on to something just incase :p

Just had an almighty downpour in Birmingham for about 15 minutes, now its just steady, then about 10 minutes later, I get a heavy rain warning......a bit late hey!!!

I've just had the same down poor in stockport about 20 mins ago!

a9y8etaj.jpg

******* it down in stockport again! :( nice beading on my car though :) haha

So more childish and immature it is then :p haha

My apologies I thought you were prob one of those 35+ being a event mod, as they seem too be older haha

your on track for a smack bottom! but having said that going by your username you may like that? :/ need to find a suitable non-pleasurable punishment????

So more childish and immature it is then :p haha

My apologies I thought you were prob one of those 35+ being a event mod, as they seem too be older haha

So theres no hiding in the fields getting up to mischief for you any more!

Wellies are ace, mine glow in the dark :yahoo: and I don't have velco pants I'm a big girl now :D

Last edited:
Suns out here too, but I dont really care as im at home too :)

Paul, im glad im not the only one that runs to the car to see the beading when it rains....lol!!!

Reactions: P40ULW
Dont speak to ^ she will get you told off :)

Reactions: Brennan
Good good, I've just eaten a lovely pork dinner, ****** by yours truly and I must say it was lush :)

Reactions: Brennan