1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'ello from an ex-lurker

stimpson Jan 14, 2005

1. stimpson

stimpson New Member

'ello,
    been lurking on this forum for about 2 weeks while waiting for delivery of my new A3, which is allegedly arriving tomorrow... figured i should register and contribute, so apologies in advance for any sarcastic posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the Forum! Get some pics up when you get your motor tomorrow!

Rich.

3. stimpson

stimpson New Member

tis but a humble 1.6FSI Ambition (Sport in the UK I think)... alas the Irish Government has a registration tax called VRT which adds approx 20% to the gross price of all new motors, so the 2.0 was just out of reach /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif the feckers!

cheers for the welcomes..

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

should of went for the 1.8T that should of been my choice but he 1.6FSI is nippy enough im sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    CJ B6 2.0 said:
    should of went for the 1.8T that should of been my choice but he 1.6FSI is nippy enough im sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no 1.8T, surely you meant 2.0T /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif... Welcome to the Forum by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

6. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

There is so an A3 1.8T i've seen it with my own eyes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Sorry not brand new i beg your pardon jojo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    CJ B6 2.0 said:
    Sorry not brand new i beg your pardon jojo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apology accepted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Post whore! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

9. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Thanks fellow post whore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif