ello all

bigblokey0

Reaction score
ello all im new been looking for an audi uk forum for ages and finally found one my names aron and i drive a 2000 plate audi a6 i look forward to getting to know ppl

hello matey, thanks for choosing us and welcome to the site !
got any pics of your ride, is it standard or modded ?

hello my car is completely standard (not for long though) im looking to buy some 18s unsure on what to get though got about 500 squid to spend (i like the rs4s) ive got plenty of ice though two 15 " kicker comps ,jbl amp,powercap and ive just bought another alpine dvd headunit (im selling my other alpine head unit cdm-9807rb want 120 posted if ya know anyone)heres a pic of my mota

audi5.jpg

Hello Bigbloke,
we come from all over from far flung places such as Scotland, Ireland, South Africa, Texas and of course Holland, so not just a UK site.

Welcome to the international Audi-Sport.Net forum

yea i realise that no offence intented to all out international members but what i meant was the majority of ppl on the site are uk based ?

Ah cool - no offence taken at all we're all very cool on here hardly ever any arguments.
Just the odd one when individuals are given out to for posting sexy pics or have a disagreement over whether or not a plane can take off on a conveyor belt.

Hello from the "Texas contingent".... nice to see y'all are remembering me out here....

Welcome - another A6 driver, a rare breed indeed! Nice colour - I had an ST24 pretty much that colour and really liked it.

funny you should say that i had a vectra cdx exactly the same colour as my last car