1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

elictric mirror issues

gandcgb Jun 13, 2013

1. gandcgb

gandcgb New Member

hi guys

i have an a4 1.8t sport on a T reg 1999. low mileage 26000m to be procise. i am having trouble with electric mirror adjustment just stopped working. i checked fuse number 5 and it is ok is this the correct fuse and are there and others i should check etc. please help ...!

2. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

Not sure on the fuses. check your manual and see what that says.

Is it both mirrors or just one?
    Has it stopped moving in all 4 directions?

3. gandcgb

gandcgb New Member

hi scott,

it is both the mirrors. no movement on drivers or passengers side. stopped moving in all directions

4. gandcgb

gandcgb New Member

don't have the manual only log and service book

5. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

I would check the fuses but if they are ok, you might have to take the door off and check the switch unit it self.
    I got a spare unit if you require it.

I'll take a look at mine in a bit for you.

6. gandcgb

gandcgb New Member

if you could let me know if it is fuse no. 5 that would be a help. thanks scott

7. ScottD3

5 is correct mate.