1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

electronic speedo missing?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by Andrthms4, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Andrthms4

Andrthms4 New Member

hi guys, sorry if im going to prove myself as a bit of a newb but im driving an a4 2008 2.7tdi and ive lost the electronic speedo somehow, instead i have a sort of digital pic of the road with no cars on it (similar to the mode of the automatic breaking facility). i cant seem to get it back , any help would be a godsend.

Cheers
  2. mach1tl

mach1tl New Member

Did you not get a owners manual with it? You know that big book in the glove box that never gets read, open it up and I'm guessing there will be some info in there.
  3. Andrthms4

Andrthms4 New Member

Read through manual a few times and asked someone else but neither of us could sort it out. it does have a section on the automatic braking mode but for some reason dosent say how to turn off or get the electronic speedo back.
  4. awtaylor

awtaylor New Member

The "Reset" button on the underside of the wiper stalk cycles through trip computer 1, trip computer 2 and digital speedo.