Electronic boot opener broke?

Peterhendo

Reaction score
Hi guys the boot opener pad on cAr isnt working i can still open the boot by using key fob the car is under warrenty from a garage but he said u can only open the boot by using the key fob? Surely he is trying to get of paying for this to be fixed and how much are we looking at here to get it fixed??

Under warranty = free!

Unless you've tampered with it.

Hi guys the boot opener pad on cAr isnt working i can still open the boot by using key fob the car is under warrenty from a garage but he said u can only open the boot by using the key fob? Surely he is trying to get of paying for this to be fixed and how much are we looking at here to get it fixed??

Rubbish!! Get them to fix it but first check that the unlock switch on the drivers door is working because you sometimes need to unlock that first to operate the press switch above the number plate.

VCDS coding can change the locking protocol.

I double click the unlock button on car and then try it if thats what u mean ive tried that dusnt seem to do anything

Sorry mate - can we start again !

The car locking protocol can be changed in many ways using VCDS. You can have one-push lock/unlock for all doors and boot or one push for all doors (not boot) etc.etc.

What is it you want to do that it isn't doing ?