Electrical Issues

n2w

Reaction score
Hi All i have a few issues
Its a 99 S-reg A4 Avant 1.9tdi se manual
My indicators have stopped working this includes hazard lights but they flash when i lock or unlock the doors.
The temperature from the central display in the instrument panel has completely disappeared and i have not got any heating regardless of what i set the temperature too, the rest of the instrument panel displays correctly.
I have 2 relays the 267 (A/C clutch relay) and one of the 373 relays tucked up at the back under the steering wheel these are clicking like mad
I swapped the relays with know working ones and the faults still occur
does anyone have any ideas.

cheers

Sounds as if theres a bad connection/resistance/corrosion on the heating/ac side of things.

Is the blower motor working just cold or not at all ??

I agree with mark, too many different systems going wrong... check the seal under the ECU box, as its right above, as they do perish.

Sounds as if theres a bad connection/resistance/corrosion on the heating/ac side of things.

Is the blower motor working just cold or not at all ??

The blower works i get cold air i assume this is just outside temp, The temp display on the driver info panel has disappeared seem really random

Dry as a bone i will have to look else where for water
Someone mentioned and ignition switch can cause a similar fault anyone heard of this