Electric Seats query

stuart.garlinge

Reaction score
Hi, just about got my purchase of an A5 narrowed down to a few cars, it's either a 3.0 lttdi or a 2.7tdi, years 08/09, I use the car 50/50 with the wife and constantly adjusting the seats, so we're wanting electric seats, but if they haven't got memory can't really see the point, so my question is do all electric seats of them models have memory.

Hi Stuart, it needs extra wiring, coding & possibly modules with maybe component protection removed, I've done all this for clients, please ping me a pm if you need a supply/fit solution.

Not sure if I misread the question (response) but i take it the car already has electric seats?

If so I understood they all have memory, usually 2 buttons on the door I think!

Think it does the mirrors as well, I'm sure NHN will put me right.

Hi, just about got my purchase of an A5 narrowed down to a few cars, it's either a 3.0 lttdi or a 2.7tdi, years 08/09, I use the car 50/50 with the wife and constantly adjusting the seats, so we're wanting electric seats, but if they haven't got memory can't really see the point, so my question is do all electric seats of them models have memory.

Electric front seats were a £600 extra on the Sport model of that time. The only way to get the memory was to purchase the comfort pack at £1250 which included the mirror memory, + auto-dimming mirrors + light and rain sensors. Although electric seats were standard on the S5, memory was an option.

It was such an expensive option that most men reconciles themselves to the fact that they would not allow their SO's to drive the car :) .

When I was looking in January this year I was lucky enough to find a car with memory seats as I am a fan.

If anyone can do the retrofit, NHN can.

Hi Stuart, it needs extra wiring, coding & possibly modules with maybe component protection removed, I've done all this for clients, please ping me a pm if you need a supply/fit solution.
Nige, need your help with electric seat memory........