Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

andrewguk

Reaction score
Best video game ever!
222px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Skyrim is an awesome game. Have you looked at Batman arkham city?

It's a great game, just finished levelling up alchemy to 100 so I can make some awesome armour and weapons soon.

Ive just staerted this im only on level 3 lol.

Cant seem to get into it atm. Im guessing ill have to give it more time as i loved fallout 3 and New vegas

im on leval 54 geting bored as finding it hard to get new missions alot of glitches in the game on 360 and u cant restart them :( just got married wich was cool lol armour rating with shield is 1150 or something i can punch a dragon to death haha defo best game ever actually absorbed my life !!!

Yeah I found that stevegti2.

There is a little side mission to bring some dragon bones/scales to Esbern for a dragon potion. I did that, then drank the potion and it had no effect whatsoever. Plus, the quest is still stuck in my quest list as incomplete.

Bethesda is famous for the game giltches

I cant stop playing this game :(

I feel like a geek! haha

I don't usually play RPGs but this is an exception. Very easy to lose yourself in the game for days at a time.

Yep amazing game, i love it.

Update for Xbox 360 out tommorrow which adds full voice support for Kinect with over 200 voice commands.

Also on the way are new vampire animations, powers and possibly crossbows!

Heres a video showing all the new stuff that may or may not be appearing in the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
amazing game! probably the reason why i have so many late nights now! and its not because i'm at the pub lol this game can easily turn you into a nerd! but.... i think... i think i like it... ha

Stumbled across this the other day on youtube and figured i'd share it with you guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You bunch of nerds.... :D

Game is awesome, I didn't think there would be a big loving for it on here.

Now since your all hooked on rpg's check out guild wars 2. (pc only) That games awesome. And for the console people if you haven't played any of the other elder scrolls games check them out there pretty cool as well

Also something to look forward to is elder scrolls online. Which will be like skyrim but in mmorpg style.

The Elder Scrolls online trailer looks seriously good!!

I did think about getting Oblivion the other day but saw a pre-owned copy of Halo 4 and moneys went that way instead.....