Eibach springs

FezzR

Reaction score
right then guys im after some Eibach spring and been quoted £150 delivered, my only dilema is which ones to go for as ive heard of people not being happy with the drop on the pro series, and sending straight back for the sportline

are these people one with the audi sport suspension and therefore lower anyway?

my suspension is standard and i dont want wanna slam just enough to stop the elephants hiding in the arches /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

I had the standard to start and purchased the pro set and the drop wasn't noticaeable at all. It has dropped over time, but we're talking quite some time. I recently changed all the control arms on the front suspension and when finally done the car was higher on the front than back. It took about three days to settle back in, but then i did pick up the springs brand new off ebay for £50. I'll post a pic soon.

This is my car sat on Eibach sportlines. Even with these springs it could do with being a few mm lower.
PICT0145.JPG

Fezzr - that was going by looks....parked next to a standard B5 it is actually lower...definitely not 30mm though. Here is a pic...although not the best.

Mine are 18s. You want see muh difference in wheel arch clearance between 16s and 18s because of the profile of the tyre. I am running a 40 profile where as a 16" wheel would probably be running a 55 profile.

Hi,

What drop is that on your car madkebab? Is that 60mm lower?

cheers,

Gaz.