1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eibach Springs

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by imported_Coullio, Apr 14, 2005.

1. imported_Coullio

imported_Coullio Guest

I am going to get myself a set, can some point me to the cheapest place to buy them. I have just had my RS6's fitted today and the car looks good, but would look better once it's lowered. So any help would be great.
  2. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

I would not know if this was the best place... but I was looking here for when I get my RS6's fitted:

Eibach

Kev.
  3. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member

Coullio

Eibachshop.com gave me a pretty good quote when I was shopping for springs and dampers.

However, Checkpoint in Aberdeen supplied and fitted them for pretty much the same price!

Shop around and then ask Checkpoint if they can match the price... always the best way!

P.S. The RS6s look good on your car!
  4. imported_Coullio

imported_Coullio Guest

Contacted Checkpoint and they quoted me £110.00 supplied. All I need now is someone to do me a homer.
  5. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member

Can Checkpoint not fit them for you?
  6. imported_Coullio

imported_Coullio Guest

Yes but it would be a extra £80.00 for two hours labour. I will have a word with my wife's niece's boyfriend (his is a mechanic) and see if he could manage it.