1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eibach ARB's & Eibach Springs for S3 (8L)

Discussion in 'DPM Performance' started by MikeA3, Sep 15, 2009.

1. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Hi Damian,

Just looking for springs and ARB's to go with the bilstein B8's i bought from you a while back.

I can't seem to find many reviews of the ARB's yet and wondered if you'd fited them to any S3's and what the end result was?

Thanks

Mike

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor
    Site Sponsor

Morning Mike,

We seem to sell a lot to the R32 drivers but with the rear being quite big at 24mm it seems to match the front 26mm bar a lot better and gives a very good handling car. Be aware though, you can get a fair bit of lift off oversteer :yes:

Damian @ DPM Performance

4. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Hi Damian,

I'm trying to get the car to be as neutral as possible really and if it can make a R32 lift off oversteer I'm not sure what it'd do to the S3!

I thought about the H&R ones as well but it's still a 4mm difference between the front and rear bars (I'm aiming for 3mm so it's a proportionally larger rear bar). The only ones I can really find are Neuspeed being 22m front & 19mm rear (but they cost a small fortune) - Are there any others you could suggest?

Thanks

Mike

5. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor
    Site Sponsor

If you want it more neutral then I'd say go for the H&R's, that's also what we ran on our S3.

Damian @ DPM Performance