1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EGR Valve & Regulator

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by sarah1989, Mar 25, 2010.

1. sarah1989

sarah1989 Member

As some of you may know been experiencing some weird problems latley with my 2.0Tdi DSG, main one being at around 1200rpm in gear 4 normally it just judders badly.

I have had so many people around my town Bournemouth look at it, even Audi dealership and have not been put in the right direction yet.

So thought I would speek to my local VW/Audi part suppliers TPS, I asked common faults people ring up with why they need the part, the guy said he has 2 or 3 people ring up with similar problems and order new EGR Valve and Regulator, along with a MAF, they have quoted me £250 + vat for the Regulator, £30 + vat for the EGR valve and about £70 + vat for the MAF..

Would I just be wasting money giving these ago? Just want to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks xx
  2. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

i too would like to know this as my friend has the same problem on exactly the same car