Egr removal

Reaction score
Sorry this must be a very boring topic to bring up.

How do I get to the top bolt of the egr pipe, the one that obscures the third lower bolt where the egr fixes to the inlet manifold? I don't see how I can get some movement from a wrench?

I had a look at the Allard egr delete kit £55 I think. Will the engine still stop promptly? I don't want no chugga chugga before the final shut down....

Delete it,always sworn by it,and convinced it gives ya better mid range power.
As for the bolts. They are a proper pain in ***,i always use an allan key bit on a long extension,the bottom one will have you pulling ya hair out jus getting on it,but once ya there go slow,its all worth it in the end lol

Delete it,always sworn by it,and convinced it gives ya better mid range power.
As for the bolts. They are a proper pain in ***,i always use an allan key bit on a long extension,the bottom one will have you pulling ya hair out jus getting on it,but once ya there go slow,its all worth it in the end lol

Thanks for that advice, I'll get it resealed for now as I already have a new 'O' ring.
Will the engine still stop smoothly without any juddering with the Allard egr delete kit fitted? Also does anyone know the best place to buy the kit?