Egr cooler

creative335

Reaction score
hi guys
My egr cooler pipe just blown I have been searching online but came across few ,some from b8 as well will b8 egr cooler fit b7 ?,parts nos are same apart from last alphabet thanks

Well for dat I will need egr delete kit along with map that will cost about £400 I can get used one for about £100 fitted for time being

Surely there's cheap as.. a blank / blanks for less than a tenner rather than a full delete kit ?

And a remap is £199 .

I will look in to it but for time being when my insurance road tax and mot is due that's the last thing I was expecting hopefully in future

That's one thing I've learnt about motoring is not to have all three due at the same time .

Reactions: creative335
I think i have one In my shed, what's your engine code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always blank it off as Gaz has said above and get someone with VCDS to adjust the EGR Valve so it doesn't throw up any errors.

The car will run one hell of a lot better without it.

From what I remember the later b6's throw an engine management light if you blank it and the earlier one's don't.

blanking is the easiest option, also dont have to have a full remap, just delete the EGR related codes, will be a lot cheaper

If you are not sure whether your part is right, you can ask local dealer to confirm it.

All sorted guys found the best solution

Attachments

• IMG_7463.JPG
    IMG_7463.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7464.JPG
    IMG_7464.JPG
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 122