Edition pic request

A3simon

Reaction score
did anyone who went get some pics of the white S3 on Work VSxx wheels

cheers

The only white S3 I saw was Matt's. That was on Saturday though.

stolen from edition38 site
3896012253_05b6f0066f_o.jpg

Those are some seriously nice wheels. Anyone got an idea where to get those from???????:hubbahubba:

Those are some seriously nice wheels. Anyone got an idea where to get those from???????:hubbahubba:

Theres a set for sale on E38 at the mo, he wants 2k for them without tyres. They are 3 piece and super expensive!

Oh yeah hang on is that the guy who's in a wheelchair?

Yeah, its a disability car or what ever you call them - the throttle is a lever on the right hand side of the steering wheel - I had a good look around it and its sweet to the beat!!

I was amazed that he managed to get in and out of bucket seats into his wheelchair though :respekt:

Ah but Boydie while you had a good look did you think to get the camera out

Anyone got a link to the Edition 38 page where he's selling them. Tried to find it but failed!

If i wasn't trying to save for my wedding i would snap them up!! I love them, they were in one of last months tuner mags (can't remember which one) on a mk5 golf gti in white which also looked very good sitting on them.

2 of my pics Si, Ron owns that S3, he's a really nice guy and also his brother. Thought you weren't modding the S3? The bug is in your system, like swine flu :lmfao:

DSC05027800x600.jpg

DSC05028800x600.jpg

Is that a Lupo with the california plate? Looks smooth!