1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edition 38 2009 Show - 4/5/6th September

Nilz Aug 17, 2009

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hey all,

Just a quick update as the other thread was for last year, so as not to cause any confusion, I have put this one up with the correct dates, location and prices....

Date: 4th, 5th and 6th September 2009
    Costs: Fri - £25, Sat - £20, Sun - £15

For any more info, please visit the Edition 38 Website:

www.edition38.com

Thanks
    Nilz

2. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

I will be there, as i am every year, and yes i will bring the gas mask with me again!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  3. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I have changed the thread title to avoid confusion. Especially as I want to go to this but got confused by the conflicting dates! lol

4. Staz

I thought there would be a bit more interest than this! I'm still going. Probably just for the Saturday though.

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Nilz/ Staz, if you want to promote this in the busy forums do it, i am sure you will have no complaints at all.

Maybe a link in each one to the meeting section with the details. Hey maybe ASN could even have a stand? I doubt we can make it, too much going on just now!

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Yeah man, SPAM is the way forward. :)

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

So you going then Jo???

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Depends what day you want to go? Never been to an Ed38 show before, is it similar to GTI Inters?

9. Staz

I've got no real involvement in the event and don't really know what it is either! It's just I missed out on Audis in the park and my mate has just bought a Mk1 Golf so we want to out and oggle at cars!

10. Nilz

Its actually a really good show, I think its even better than the last few Inters that I have been to.

11. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Inters is based pretty much around the 1/4 mile, e38 will be based around more showcars, I can't wait :)

12. Nilz

Im probably going to go on the Sunday, only if the weather is good though!!

13. jojo

I might join you.

14. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Balls, just checked this and I'm working nights on the the Saturday night. I'll try and book it off though :)

Are we going to go on mass again?.

T

15. Nilz

Dont know whats happening just yet, will have to sort this in the week, think JimS3 and Danclarke are looking to go as well.....so could get a few of us all going together Sunday morning.

16. DriveByShooters

DriveByShooters Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine

I'm there! Gold weekend bands at the ready!

17. Nilz

SHOW OFF!!!

18. jojo

Sounds very Bling Bling !

19. Staz

I'm going Saturday.

20. Nilz

Most likely to be going Sunday, if anyone fancies meeting up....

21. Nilz

So me and Jojo went to the show and really enjoyed it, it was an excellent turnout...

Saw Calvin there and we saw Nathan on our way in, think you were on your way out.

Obviously, its mainly a VW show, however, there were a fair few Audis there.

I have taken a 'few' pics, so please follow the links below to see some of the cars on show:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=78835
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=78836
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=78837

Cheers
    Nilz

22. jojo

Good show, I was quite surprised the turnout also, it's a frikin BIG show, though it's more a 'scene' show as opposed to a tuning show, lots of metal on show for definite.

Most likely to attend this one next year if the weather holds up like today.

23. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Me? Or a different Nathan? :wacko:

24. jojo

Yes you, I put it into the spotted section.

25. Nilz

Yep we think it was you??

If it was the car was looking sweeeeeet mate!!!!

26. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Black Edition Team Brill Red

Nilz,judging from what I've been told the reprecussions of what went on at night at the campsite will go on for a while,not good reading for anyone involved.
    some bad stuff is on the horizon for some people for sure.

27. Nilz

Yep this has been the case for the past couple of years in the night time, hence me only going in the daytime and NOT camping, believe last year someone had their drink spiked with not a good result at the end of it!!!!

Such a shame really as the show in general in the day is bang on.