Ebay show car

The good thing about looking at these mingers on ebay is that you get to see what a mistake & waste of money some mods are.
In a moment of desperation in wanting to spend some money on my car, i actually considered those rear lights & also that front badgeless grille.

I think i'll give it a miss now......

[ QUOTE ]
Glad i could help guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the only guy on the forum with a modded cat.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greg

£80 for a debadge is 'slightly' worrying but so is the respray for £795. I bet they did`nt remove the glass

It makes me laugh when i see these cars for sale, with huge lists of all the mods that have been done, invariably with the words "worth £xxxxx"after each mod.

Just because a mod might have cost a lot of money, doesn't mean it's worth a penny unless a buyer wants it. The more a person mods a car, the more they are tailoring it to their own preferences and away from what others might want.

Just my opinion (which is worth two penn'orth, BTW)

I spent a few thousand pounds on my previous car which was a mk2 Golf GTi. I decided that it was really the only time I was gonna have chance to get a magazine feature and I did, five pages so it was worth it and I don`t regret it

I managed to sell it for £3.1k exactly two yrs ago so I lost a bit of cash but I expected that. The friends I made through the VW scene have turned out to be brilliant, alot of them are now best mates 5yrs later

With my A4 that I have now I`ve modded it a fair bit but everything can be turned back to standard in less than a day so I can sell it to anybody if I can`t sell it as it is

Good thinking Batman!