ebay seller to avoid like the plague!

richieb138

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just a note to say avoid a guy called "vwmad2011" on ebay.

He tends to sell lots of audi and VW centre caps and hubcaps (and any other things that can be easily pulled off a parked car!). I spotted this trend before I bought off him and thought "i'm only after a centre cap, cant matter too much", but the little **** didn't send it out, and now he refuses to refund me.

There seems to be a lot of people who've been had by him just recently (his feedback up until a few weeks back was really good) and he's been trying to sell a Ford Puma recently so maybe his Kleptomania has stepped up a level!

Yeah, i'm in the process. I've had to give him 10 days to respond to a 'case' i've opened against him (that will be tommorrow), and after that I can get e-bay customer services involved.

Get your genuine centre caps off PJMspeedy I think it is off here. I got 4 genuine ones for my RS4's and they were the real deal and arrived quickly :)

Too many fake ones on ebay IMO so I wasnt happy to take the risk.

Yeah I know, but he was the only seller at the time who was providing details about the part numbers etc. and I didn't want the bother of buying the wrong ones so I thought I'd give it a go (and it was only an assumption at that time that he was nicking them). My own stupid fault, hence the thread to help prevent others from being so daft!