1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

I rest my case lol

Have you rung them as yet cause thats what they always do automatically anyway, a call to them may actually help you to close case with no return needed.

2. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

Ye that happened after ringing them matey

3. JamJay

JamJay Member

You also get to select your own delivery estimate when selling so it's all down to them.

4. Lings

Lings Active Member

So he has to face you then lol

i bet he does nothing .

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Worth giving the refund alone if he actually makes the effort to drop the alloys back! lol

6. Lings

Lings Active Member

7. JamJay

JamJay Member

Wahey, a quick email last night to the effect of "send it or I'll reclaim" and suddenly I get a reply and told that it will be sent today...apparently. Seemed kind of pointless holding onto it for so long, did they think I'd just give them the money for nothing? :)

8. Lings

Lings Active Member

Well theres a few chancers on ebay mate .So dont be celebrating just yet :p
    good news though ...

9. JamJay

JamJay Member

Aye, if it's not here by Saturday then I'll just open a claim. Annoying as I need it, like today and if it's not here by tomorrow then I'll have to buy a brand new one for the work on Saturday & then sell this other one on.