1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay ...Again!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 28v6, Mar 12, 2007.

1. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Okay now we're back in action, does anyone know how to look up a sale that has expired say... on Friday 10th March? Just looking for an auction that I MISSED due to Ebay messin' up....:gun2:
  2. Jamesh

Jamesh Member

Have you looked in your internet history, might be saved in there.
  3. Forbez

Forbez New Member

Did you add it as an item to watch?
  4. 28v6

28v6 Guest

No, in both counts as my Ebay was bugg**ing around over the weekend so wasn't able to, sorry:3sadwalk:

Thanks anyway..:yes:
  5. petewon

petewon Member

you can view completedd listings on Ebay. Just do the search as normal but down the left hand side on the page that brings up the listings there is a menu with check boxes called "show only" the is a box in there saying "completed listings". Click that and it will only show the items that have ended.

You should be able to see it down the left hand side of this page http://motors.search.ebay.co.uk/audi-a4_Cars_W0QQfromZR34QQsacatZ9801
  6. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

If his like me and searches for pron and a new wife all night long the first programme he would have bought was windows washer, that way it stops the Mrs from seeing what We've been upto, all traces gone :hi: