Early Edition 2014

Pubemammal

Reaction score
Anybody from here going to this? Wouldn't mind convoying with some people. I'll be traveling from Essex so if anyone wants to meet then let me know.

Its in Northampton on Sunday 13th April. Going to be a pretty big one.

you mean edition 38? yeah i'm going weather permitting ,as i think if it rains this week it will a mud slider in the fields for parking.Anyone been to Edition 38? it will be my first.Being a VW nut for years now Audi it covers both interests.

No mate I mean early edition it's before edition 38 :) both will be massive. I've never been before.

I'm going. It's at the saints car park so it can't be huge. I'm from Northampton so it's a local show. Have a gander, see what retailers are there and be done in a couple of hours.

Well it was a good, got the earlyish and spaces to park, as I was leaving about 1pm the car parks were full.

Good selection of cars, needed more Audis but thats for AITP :) Took a handful of pictures of cars and their stance which looked great. When I get a chance I'll post some up.

Reactions: Pubemammal
We came all the way down from Scotland for this.... Good weather and a great show, but I'd probably question if it was worth all the effort we went to just to get lumped in the car park alongside standard / non-vag cars. Bit disappointing bit good trip none the less!

Met D2NYG and said hello - nice to put a name to the face.

Did get an AITP card left on my car, so at least someone noticed it lol...

Reactions: Pubemammal
We came all the way down from Scotland for this.... Good weather and a great show, but I'd probably question if it was worth all the effort we went to just to get lumped in the car park alongside standard / non-vag cars. Bit disappointing bit good trip none the less!

Met D2NYG and said hello - nice to put a name to the face.

Did get an AITP card left on my car, so at least someone noticed it lol...

I've never been but didn't know what to expect really. I live in Northampton and I thought the £10 was a mandatory for show entrance but could have parked along the side street and walked in. Neverless I'm hoping my contribution is to go back into the community and not into someone's pocket.