1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale E46 M3 Supercharged (530hp 504nm) manual Supercharged carbon black

HansfishS3 Oct 24, 2017

1. HansfishS3

HansfishS3 Active Member

Supercharged E46 M3 - Manual - Carbon Black

Dyno proven 530hp and 504nm torque

My pride and joy. I have enjoyed building this from a fairly stock manual M3 to the beast it is today but unfortunately life means I can't keep it. This car is not for the feint hearted. It surprises everything on the road and handles like a dream with bags of usable power and braking.
    I have folders of service history, stacks of receipts and over 2,500 photos to share of the build! Most parts on the car mentioned below are less than 12-24 months old. All inspection 1&2 done, along with regular plug filter and oil changes.
    Below is a build list but there is loads more to the car as well as plenty of pics on my instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/e46m3.boosted/

Main points
    • Compression tested 18/10/17 and all figures within spec
    • Fantastic condition - Amazing condition inside and out. I saw over 5 M3s before picking this one to begin my build and have since gone to no expense to build my dream car
    • Extensive service history
    • Custom desirable plate "M3 BLC" comes with the car (M3 Black? M3 BlackCarbon?)
    • Supercharged with proven results on Dyno Developments accurate dyno at their HQ! (530bhp and 504nm Torque)
    • HUGE (biggest in the world) Custom Lamborghini brake setup
    • Do not get put off by milage as this car has had all common E46 problems fixed within last 12 months! Bearing shells done, Subframe carrier plated + reinforced by Infinity Racing, JWS development rear subframe 'hidden' brace, Oil pump changed, ARP bolts. It's also had a new engine from BMW @ 40K
    • Currently on 152K, 110K on the new engine, and 5K since the supercharger and bottom end rebuild
    Engine related stuff
    • 550cc Bosch injectors
    • Plasma coils
    • Vortech V2 Supercharger (capable of 700+HP)
    • Custom mapped - Dyno'd only a few weeks ago!
    • Liquid cooled intake with Bosch pump and front mount radiator
    • Tial blow off valve
    • Electric puller fan
    • Oil catch can
    • Custom Scorpion exhaust
    • Recently new power steering pump
    • Recently new bosch battery
    • Fronts - Lamborghini 19z 6-pot Brembo calipers plus 390MM customised Audi R8 discs
    • Rears - Porsche 4-pot calipers on OEM M3 discs
    • This is an entirely custom setup at huge cost including machining customisations, I only know of a few M3s worldwide that run similar
    • Bilstein B4 suspension installed recently with all associated hardware replaced
    • Eibach springs
    • Polybushed - OEM rubber bushes all replaced with Powerflex (Most are power flex black)
    • Solid steering coupler for enhanced steering feel
    • AZ Schnitzer style strut brace
    • VERY clean bodywork. No dings/dents
    • Alloys in great condition and less than 12 months old
    • M359 Avantgarde alloys - Satin black. Front - 19x9 and Rear 19x10 Massive concave
    • Genuine OEM BMW CSL bootlid with LED lights and CSL interior carpet
    • Carbon Fibre CSL rear diffuser
    • LED angel eyes with fade in/out and follow home
    • Rear quarters both replaced and resprayed due to rust at significant cost - New panels were welded in (rather than any less inferior fix)
    • Gloss black grills
    • Debadged
    • Custom plate "M3 BLC" M3 Black or perhaps M3 BlackCarbon as a play on Carbonblack? looks the business
    • Foglight delete
    • Smoked rear LEDs
    • Smoked side indicators
    • Front 12mm spacers
    • All plastics and rubber recently treated
    • Black leather - very good condition
    • Widescreen OEM Sat Nav + TV etc.
    • PLX wideband Air-Fuel gauge with multi-view and daisy-chain ability
    • Parrot Bluetooth kit with screen
    • BMW short shift kit with ZHP gear knob
    Any and all inspections welcome
    Any questions? Call or text 07515114591